Location – Nottinghamshire
Salary/Rate – £55,000 to £65,000
Job Type – Permanent
We are working on an exclusive basis to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of the fastest growing construction Main Contractors in the UK.
A true Design and Build contractor that delivers high value, complex schemes within the Education, Health, Commercial and Industrial sectors. With over 100 years experience in the Construction industry, this organisation have plans to double their turnover to £200m in the next 10 years. Operating from a network of offices in the UK, they work with a list of blue chip clients on a national basis.
This is a key appointment for the business as the organisation have some very exciting plans for the expansion of the Nottingham office.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be given the autonomy for the financial management of the projects under your remit.
Due to the variation in project types this will be an extremely interesting role which will provide an exciting future for the successful applicant.
- Employed by a Main Contractor you will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor with project experience between 1m to 15m in value
- Background in taking projects from concept to completion and final accounts
- A motivated individual who is interested in being part of an exciting future with this organisation
- Management of project cash flow and valuations
- Procurement and payments to all sub-contractors
- Management of contractual issues and dispute resolution
- Submission of valuations and final accounts
- Accurate and timely reporting on all projects to both internal and external stakeholders
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Competitive with the current market place and with a basic salary up to £55,000, to include a car allowance or company car, bonus, healthcare and pension after a qualifying period.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]