We are looking to recruit a Planning Manager for our East Midlands based client. Reporting into the Pre-Construction Manager you will work primarily within the bid team to deliver tender solutions to the end Client. As Planning Manager you will develop, implement and manage the planning & programming strategy for the Company throughout the Pre-construction process. You will also develop reporting and monitoring procedures for live projects, and when appropriate, provide support to the operational & commercial teams during the construction process.
The ideal candidate will dispaly some, if not all of, the following attributes:
- Proficient user of ASTA Power Project essential
- Ability to produce resourced & BIM linked programmes
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the construction industry within a similar role
- Ability to produce method statements for a wide ranging variety of projects
- Technically astute with the ability to develop, explain & implement alternative programme solutions
- Able to develop and implement logical solutions
- Knowledge of supply chain and supply chain practices
- Understanding of the different forms of Construction contract and ability to produce programmes in line with specific contractual requirements for tendering purposes
- Track record of developing programmes for refurbishment & new build schemes up to a value of £30m
- Production background beneficial
- IT literate, excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels with the ability to work to tight deadline
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary and enhanced benefits package as part of its remuneration.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]