Salary/ Rate – £65,000 to £75,000
Location – East Midlands
Job Type – Permanent
One of the East Midlands leading construction contractors who operate across the Midlands, East Anglia and South Yorkshire. A privately owned contractor with a strong regional presence.
Our client is looking to recruit a Construction Operations Manager to support the growth of the operational team and the ongoing delivery of new and existing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Construction Contractor who are going through an period of growth.
- Construction Operations Manager who has worked in a similar role for a Main Contractor
- Proven track record of managing on site teams to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Excellent reporting skills both internally and externally
- Projects experience up to 20m in value
- Good communicator at all levels
- Career focused and motivated to be successful
- Team player
- To work with the MD to deliver the organisations goals and growth plans.
- Day to day management of the operational team.
- To work with the pre construction team to support the wining of new work.
- Network through the local construction market to grow the companies profile.
Competitive with the current market place and with a basic salary up to £75,000 DOE, car allowance or company car and full benefits package.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]