Salary/ Rate – £50,000 to £55,000
Location – East Midlands
Job Type – Permanent
One of the East Midlands leading Construction Main Contractors who operate across the Midlands, East Anglia and South Yorkshire. A privately owned company with a strong regional presence.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join our East Midlands based client as they look to develop the company further into the West Midlands.
With a strong regional presence they are looking to expand their business into the West Midlands and require an experienced individual to support the current BDM in developing new and existing business.
With a focus on projects up to £20m in the commercial, industrial and public sectors you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be adept at dealing with people at all levels. Experience in a similar role will be essential, whilst some experience of the region would be advantageous .
- An expereinced Business Development Manager from a Construction Main Contractor who has a proven track record in the West Midlands
- Excellent reporting skills both internally and externally
- Commercially astute with an outgoing personality
- Able to manage own diary and workflow
- Good communicator at all levels
- Career focused and motivated to be successful
- Team player
Competitive with the current market place and with a basic salary up to £55,000 DOE, car allowance or company car and full benefits package.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]