Location – Nottingham
Salary/Rate – £28,000 to £38,000
Job Type – Permanent
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing Construction Main Contractors. They are looking to add experience to their project delivery teams by recruiting two Assistant Site Managers.
A true Design and Build contractor that delivers high value, complex schemes within the Education, Health, Commercial and Industrial sectors. With over 100 years experience in the Construction industry, this organisation have plans to double their turnover to £200m in the next 10 years. Operating from a network of offices in the UK, they work with a list of blue chip clients on a national basis.
Assistant Site Manager position working on high value, complex projects. Day to day site management activities reporting in to the Site/ Senior Site Manager.
- Site Manager who has operated as number one on site
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Capable of working with the client to meet their expectations
- Experienced in delivery of projects up to 5m in value
- The delivery of projects on time and to budget
- Management of the full program of works
- Management of directly employed staff
- Sub contractor liaison and management as required
Competitive with the current market place and with a basic salary up to £38,000, to include a car allowance or company car, healthcare and pension after a qualifying period.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]